21 dezembro 2009

Brittany Murphy (1977-2009)


Daisy:
Which do you like better? Taking a dump alone or with Valerie watching?
Susanna: Alone.
Daisy: Everyone likes to be alone when it comes out. I like to be alone when it goes in. To me, the cafeteria is like being with twenty girls all at once taking a dump.
Lisa: That is fucked up, Daisy.

Daisy: And my favorite part... it has a sign right outside that says, "If you lived here, you'd be home now".

Daisy: My father loves me.
Lisa: I bet. With every inch of his manhood.

Daisy Randone em "Girl Interrupted"





Shellie: On a night like this everybody's looking for somebody stranger.


[after being smacked in the jaw by Jackie Boy]
Bozo No. 1: [about Jackie Boy] He is generous. But that temper of his... you shouldn't have picked on him like you did. My temper, you don't have to worry about.
Shellie:[grabs a knife and points it at him] Shut up and keep your hands to yourself, or I'll cut your little pecker off.
Bozo No. 1: Woo! I been told!

Shellie em "Sin City"



As personagens mais marcantes, na minha opinião, desta jovem,bonita e cativante actriz!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário